Monday, May 16, 2011

Remember to be a better Meal Planner

Alternative title: Never go to the grocery store hungry.

I'm trying to meal plan more.  If I don't plan ahead we have too many mac n cheese nights which is unacceptable now that I'm a parent.  Who am I kidding, mac n cheese rocks.

Anyways I found this cute meal planning template which I laminated and it's cuteness inspires me to fill in the pots and pans with yummy dinner ideas.

Now all I need is the inspiration to actually cook the planned meals.

2 comments:

  1. Mac and cheese always has been and always will be one of my favorites. It just can't be beat especially if it includes hot dogs on the side...
    I know what you mean about having the inspiration to actually cook the planned meals. I suffer with being too lazy to put in the additional effort of thinking about a new recipe that I resort to old stand-bys often. Boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea! Whenever I go to the store to buy my week's groceries, I look through books, pick out what I want, then buy the stuff. Then when it's time to cook dinner, I forget what I planned or I try to find something easier like grilled cheese.

    PS Going to the store hungry... bad for me. I just buy chocolate and salt and vinegar chips.

    ReplyDelete